WildStar’s second closed Beta is blasting off
As of today, the second closed beta for WildStar kicks off. This beta will focus specifically upon the Dominion faction. Think of these guys as the Galactic Empire in Star Wars or the Alliance in Firefly. They’re powerful and want to become more powerful – through domination! In this beta we’ll gain access to new zones, dungeons, battlegrounds, and more.
How do you get into this beta? Sign up of course. In no way are you guaranteed to get in for as of now they are keeping it relatively small. Your chance is as good as anyone else though. Keep your eyes locked keen to your email inboxes and even spam folders. People in North America, Europe, and everywhere else have an equal chance to get in. With this beta comes a new patch, check out some of the highlights below:
- The Exile faction have been hidden away for this round of beta, but give a warm welcome to the Dominion!
- The Ruins of Kel Voreth have opened up for testing. This dungeon is intended for level 20 players.
- Battleground: Smash & Grab is now available. This 10v10 Capture the Flag variant opens immediately at level 3, and is available all the way through the beta level cap of 30.
- The old Attribute names (Strength, Dexterity, Technology , Magic, Wisdom, Stamina) have been renamed for more WildStar-ian flair: Brutality, Finesse, Tech, Moxie, Insight, and Grit.
- Milestones and Attributes have had a major redesign. See the Class notes below for more details.